Our opportunities allow you to work with passionate professionals with a focus of advancing your career. With our commitment to integrity, teamwork and diversity, we provide a rewarding experience to our employees.
Please check our listings and if you believe you fit for the position, please fill out the required form on the job description page and we will get back to you!
We have an urgent requirement for Dot Net Developers
Exp. required:1-2 Years
Education Required: Must be Graduate
Angular 2 or above version is an added advantage
Good in Database
Good in communication
Notice: Should join Immediately
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Job Description
- Join Our creative team at 9Grid Technologies.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Establishing design guidelines, standards best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Coordinate requirements, development effort, and project meetings; Identify timelines for development cycle for work assignments.
- Qualification:Must be a Graduate
- Experience Required:1 – 2 yrs Required
- Knowledge of responsive web design and bootstrap is important.
- Knowledge of Angular JS or other scripting libraries added advantage.
- Knowledge of Usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility
We are looking for WordPress developers who design and implement websites for companies using the WordPress creation tool. They are responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
Their goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client
specifications – relevant work
experience of at least 1 year – preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design brief to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Use UI / UX design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc
- Assist in website traffic and performance monitoring and page loading speed thorough Google analytics.
- Knowledge of creating pages and posts through the admin panel of WordPress.
- Knowledge of widgets, menus and customization on WordPress tool.
- Knowledge of web hosting control panel (i.e., cPanel).
- Familiar with Yoast SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiar with new features like Import and Export to data of the website.
- Worked with BD Team in the aspect of WordPress and Agile CRM integration.
- Created websites using WordPress and specialized plugins for SEO like Yoast SEO.
- Developed and customized the plugins through the admin panel and cPanel.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Any Degree or Bachelor’s degree (B Tech)/MCA
- Min 1+ years of experience in WordPress
- Strong programming skills
- Good aptitude and problem-solving skills
We are looking for an SEO executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy
to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and
Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for
- Fresher or 1 Year Proven SEO experience
- Should Carry own Laptop
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Website analytics tools and Web Master Tools (e.g., Google Analytics and Google Search Console)
- Good Knowledge on SEO Tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Job Type: Full-time
Join Our Creative team at 9Grid Technologies
- Designing creative Logos, Brochures, Pamphlets, Paper ads, Email Templates, Animation,Videos,
- Video Editing, Business cards, Flyers, Audio recording etc.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Delegate job responsibilities among team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline
- Estimating the time required to complete a job and providing it to the clients
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Qualification :Must be a Graduate
Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, are mandatory requirements for this position. We are looking for people who have strong creative skills in Photoshop / Illustrator
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Any degree
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnel.
Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. Ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with Customers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Any Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele-caller to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will maintain good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone and dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders accurately
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as tele-caller or other sales/customer service role
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Any Degree
MBA (IT with Marketing), MCA/B.tech CSE
- Managing the flow of communication, managing correspondence between teams and stakeholders.
- Taking down notes in business meetings and technical discussions, and Analysing client’s requirements.
- Good command of the complete software development life cycle.
- Good command of the Digital Marketing process.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Wanted Angular JS Developers
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer to join our outstanding team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class code base using Angular best practices. As an AngularJS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface as a mobile and desktop web app.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Expert in AngularJS
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
Hiring for Field Executives – Marketing/Sales
Experience: Fresher to 5 Years
Salary: 10,000 to 25,000 per month
Language: English, Telugu and Hindi
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: Day shift
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Vehicle: 2-Wheeler with Commercial Driving License (Preferred)
- A field marketing/sales executive travel to locations to advocate the supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices, pitching potential clients and maximizing the company’s sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
- Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
- It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
- Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss their products would meet their requirements.
- Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
- The focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the services.
- Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favourable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry, such as prices of the products and the demand for it.
- Must totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
- They need to generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.